Livestock Project Information
To participate in the Butler County 4-H Fair with a Market Livestock Project, ie Market Meat Goat, Sheep, Swine or Beef, you must be enrolled in the livestock project prior to February 1 of the current 4-H year. The deadline for enrollment in all other projects is May 1 of the current 4-H year.
REMINDER: YQCA is REQUIRED to be Eligible to Exhibit ALL ANIMAL EXHIBITS (Except Horses) at the 2018 Butler County 4-H Fair.
• 7 Year Olds MUST attend an Instructor-Led Training
• 8-18 Year Olds MUST attend a Instructor-Led Training OR PASS a Web-Based Training.
Complete YQCA information can be found at: YQCA
- 4-H Beef Weigh-In / Saturday - March 10, 2018 - 9:00 a.m. Letter Mailed 2-13-2018
- Ear Tag Letter to Members (Sheep & Meat Goat Tag Date & Swine Tag Info) Mailed 3-23-2018
- Ear Tag Letter Mailed to Leaders w/Tag Order Forms Mailed 3-23-2018