Livestock Project Information
All project enrollment deadline is May 1st and enrollment must be done through 4-H Online. Respective tagging/weighing deadlines must be met;
PLEASE read carefully for changes
Required Weigh/Tag Dates to Exhibit at the Butler County Fair
- 2024 Tagging Letters - Will be posted as letters are available
- 2024 Beef Tagging Letter
- 2024 Sheep, Swine, Meat Goat, and Dairy Goat Tagging Letter
- 2024 Bucket Calf Tagging Letter
Forms - Required for Butler County Fair - ALL necessary forms are due via mail or email to the Extension Office by May 30th at 5 p.m.
- Animal Care and Housing Paper Form - Required for all animal exhibitors, except horse
- Animal Care and Housing Electronic Form - Both paper and electronic forms will be accepted for 2023
- Market Animal Certification Paper Form - Required for exhibitors showing market animals
- Market Animal Certification Electronic Form - Both paper and electronic forms will be accepted for 2023
- 4-H Grade Dairy Cattle or Leasing Identification Form - Required for exhibitors showing dairy cattle
- Butler County Market Dairy Wether Identification Form - Required for all exhibitors showing market dairy wethers
- Refer to the YQCA tab for more information.
YQCA is REQUIRED for ALL animal exhibitors, including beef, sheep, swine, meat & dairy goats, and all bird exhibitors. The only exception will be horse exhibitors
- Poultry Testing
- 2023 Date coming soon!